Crew Wanted - West Coast Sept

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MVDarlin

I am planning a trip south from Washington in Sept.* Planto stop at Neuport, OR, Half Moon Bay, CA and Marina Del Rey.* Any interest?* Airfare and meals paid.* I have a 50 ft motoryacht with twin diesels.* This is the second time I have made this trip

Note: Crew secured - now looking for back-up applicants.

-- Edited by MVDarlin on Wednesday 21st of March 2012 01:11:15 PM

I might be available. PM with the details.*** KJ

I am available. PM sent.

If you're still looking for crew I'm available and depending on when you want to leave my wife, who is a great cook, might be available as well. We live on the West Coast in BC and frequent the Seattle area quite a bit.

Cheers

Please check my blog page for details and leave contact info MVDARLIN.wordpress.com

Please check my blog page for info and leave contact information

mvdarlin.wordpress.com

Korbey

Please check my blog page for infor and leave contact information mvdarlin.wordpress.com

I retired 11 years ago and had an opportunity to spend 2 weeks on a 43' Nordhavn (Charleston to Baltimore). I got the "bug", but am hesitant to open my wallet all the way until I have more time on the water. I took private instruction for one week (live aboard) on a 42' Grand Banks and loved it. Since then have done a one week delivery as crew of a 41' American Tug (ICW Stuart Fla to Sarasota) , was captain of a 36' Grand Banks charter (ICW Sarasota to Fort Meyers) for a week and crewed on a 63' retrofitted shrimp boat...Key West to Honduras ...non stop ...5 days
I will pay ALL of my own travel expenses and happy to show up just about anywhere to gain more experience. I am VERY fond of tugs and trawlers........"slow and steady". My experience to date is limited, but I am anxious to learn and contribute.*
I hope to purchase a 36'-42' twin screw boat in the next 12 months, but need to get a better "feel" for what I need/want.
IF you think this is a fit please let me know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom