Marine Trader 38 (Trunk)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meboat

Hell out there!! I'm a "newby" at this, so cut me some slack line -eh? We are looking at 4 or 5 trawlers between MD and Nova Scotia. (We live in NS) One vessle up here is a 38MT Trunk. She's had a GREAT LOT of rot replacement, Flying bridge deck, Lower deck, Cabin sides, and so on. The present owner is very particular so I have confidence (I think) in the finished product. I don't know yet about the fuel tanks or the steering system. She has a single 165 Volve. Question; What are the pit-falls I ought to be on the watch for is these vessels?

Welcome aboard meboat. I think you just about nailed all of them....

Hey Elwin, I can't open your attachment. Tell me more about the "nice boat" in my area please!!

Thanks

OK, Yup, saw that vessel too. It's a beauty and one of five*for sure that we have an eye on.

Cheers

FG

*Elwin

Would you like to do a partnership on that lovely yacht? I'm sure we could find a few hundred partners.*
biggrin.gif

I think I could go in on a timeshare partnership for maybe 10 minutes a year.....

Here it is in its natural element a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• athena.jpg
    athena.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 122
Agree Rick.. Really nice!

My wife works in a Dr.'s office and had to give a couple the TwinRex shots a couple of weeks ago so they could go to visit their daughter who works on the Athena. She said that they had some nice pictures that their daughter sent them.

Haha Carey now wouldn't that be nice... what a dream ah?*

Elwin*

Ocean Breeze NL wrote:
... had to give a couple the TwinRex shots a couple of weeks ago so they could go to visit their daughter who works on the Athena.
*?? It's not like the boat is sailing around Uganda.

RickB wrote:*
?? It's not like the boat is sailing around Uganda.

hahaha.. they were going on an overseas trip and apart of it was visiting their daughter. Just so happened that was the conversation that came up while getting their shots.*

Elwin*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom