GIG Harbor Tender

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

N4061

Guru
For anyone interested in the build process of a little tender with some customization, feel free to check our posts under the Helmsman / Camino line of boats.

We plan to work with the folks at GIG Harbor to make weekly posts (like we did with the Helmsman) on the boats construction. While we recognize this is a small (10') boat it still goes through a build process which we hope to learn a thing or two along the way.

John
Helmsman 38E

For anyone interested in the build process of a little tender with some customization, feel free to check our posts under the Helmsman / Camino line of boats.

We plan to work with the folks at GIG Harbor to make weekly posts (like we did with the Helmsman) on the boats construction. While we recognize this is a small (10') boat it still goes through a build process which we hope to learn a thing or two along the way.

John
Helmsman 38E

Hope you don't drive them crazy like you did Scott. lol.

One thing important I think to point out is that a lot of people speak about problems with new boat builds and yet two of you have recently chosen builders carefully and are thrilled with your new boats.

My experience is that good builders are not problematic. Those that are problems are consistently problems.

Nice. I had GH build a tender two years ago. Very easy to work with. Kept me up to date and delivered on time.

Looking forward to updates. And I'll have to traverse our little "island" and come check it out once it arrives. Maybe I'll talk myself into the GH instead of the PT11. Now, if the PT11 free standing mast would fit/function in the GH...

Good luck to you on this new build!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom