Funny Story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toadhall

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Toad Hall
Vessel Make
Bluewater 40
This trawler pulls into my marina (a real one, with nets and everything)

Boat name is "Avisa"

I say to the owner "Pretty name, whats it mean?"

He says " Ever since I bought the boat I am always reaching for a Master Card or a Visa. Just thought Amastercard was a dumb name for a boat.:rofl:

This trawler pulls into my marina (a real one, with nets and everything)

Boat name is "Avisa"

I say to the owner "Pretty name, whats it mean?"

He says " Ever since I bought the boat I am always reaching for a Master Card or a Visa. Just thought Amastercard was a dumb name for a boat.:rofl:

So funny, it's the kind of story that I love, thanks for sharing :thumb:

Reminds me of the old Albert Collins song with AC Reed on sax and Casey Jones on drums from the 70's called mastercharge.

Funny story, thanks for the share.

There is a local boat named "Isis". Pretty boat, pretty name. Unfortunate turn of events...

My friend and fellow TFer has one named ISIS. I suggested he rename her Daesh.

My friend and fellow TFer has one named ISIS. I suggested he rename her Daesh.

:smitten::thumb::flowers:Now I don't care how politically correct you may be, this is down right funny:lol::lol::lol:

Al-Ketchikan

"Avisa" boat name - That is funny! As the truth often can be...

A tool product line I invented, patented/trademarked, and sell on the web and in retail stores is "EZ Build Masonry(TM). Historically, (hysterically to some - lol), due to difficulties of masonry building in general, the "EZ Build" portion of my masonry construction tool-line's name resembles an oxymoron play on words... that is untill people find how easy masonry building really can be! Both DIYers and Professionals love it's many simplification [i.e. EZ] masonry building techniques. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom