Fairwell to Boomarang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryM

Guru
Vessel Name
Pelago
Vessel Make
Wellcraft 3300 Coastal
I said goodby to Boomarang this week. She was sold to a fine new skipper on Monday, and I accompanied them to her new marina. I think he is already a TF member, but I will leave the introduction to him when he is ready.

I was actually sorry to see her go, but there is no way I could afford two boats, and I had to make a choice. My new boat will better suit my present boating needs which include speeds that Boomarang could just never provide.

It sounds like the new owner has some big plans so many more people will now have a chance to admire her beautiful lines. Am I biased? You bet!

I'm sure she will be in very good hands.

Fairwell my little friend . . . .

Attachments

• IMG_2451.jpg
    IMG_2451.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 154
Larry - TY for letting us all know. Enjoy the heck out of your currently preffered pleasure boat! - Art :speed boat:

Larry - Are you sure the Boomerang won't return?

She's a fine vessel

:dance:
I said goodby to Boomarang this week. She was sold to a fine new skipper on Monday, and I accompanied them to her new marina. I think he is already a TF member, but I will leave the introduction to him when he is ready.

I was actually sorry to see her go, but there is no way I could afford two boats, and I had to make a choice. My new boat will better suit my present boating needs which include speeds that Boomarang could just never provide.

It sounds like the new owner has some big plans so many more people will now have a chance to admire her beautiful lines. Am I biased? You bet!

I'm sure she will be in very good hands.

Fairwell my little friend . . . .

I said goodby to Boomarang this week..........My new boat will better suit my present boating needs which include speeds that Boomarang could just never provide.
I've been through that exact scenario and had the very same emotions. I sold SeaHorse II & Bought Sandpiper for the same reasons.

Boomarang was among my top 5 boats on TF.

SeaHorse II

Attachments

• SeaHorse II at SWYC.jpg
    SeaHorse II at SWYC.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 83
  • OA 42 Sedan.jpg
    OA 42 Sedan.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Congrats on the sale, Larry.

I hope the new owner comes out of hiding soon. Have we got some stories to tell him!!

One of my favorite boats on TF .

Attachments

• Ruh_Roh.JPG
    Ruh_Roh.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 281
Back
Top Bottom