going in the sling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gordon B

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Moonstruck
Vessel Make
41' Defever
0Bynlir-lF1TRa1kwNVVLTGFydlE
Thank God,we're in the sling and going to splash in on Monday. Then in a couple of months, finish selling everything and moving aboard permanently.:dance:

Last edited:
Pop Da Bubbly!!

Thank God,we're in the sling and going to splash in on Monday. Then in a couple of months, finish selling everything and moving aboard permanently.:dance:

What is happening between now and Monday?

Exciting, or more precisely, stressful, when one's boat makes multiple vertical adventures when transiting an ocean via ship.

What is happening between now and Monday?

Between now and splash day, there will be a little drinking, and the last minute "Oh Crap, I forgot..."
Still can't get the damn photos to load.

Between now and splash day, there will be a little drinking, and the last minute "Oh Crap, I forgot..."
Still can't get the damn photos to load.

Wifey B: You have more patience than me. Boat in sling would need to be in water NOW! and on my way. :rofl:

Wifey B: You have more patience than me. Boat in sling would need to be in water NOW! and on my way. :rofl:

Now, Now WB... patience is [sometimes] a virtue, in the marine industry anyway! :dance:

Conflict of the soul indeed.

(had to look it up)

ready to splash

This post is really a photo upload test.
Finally figured how to upload a photo.
This was Monday getting ready to splash.

Attachments

• In the Sling(1).jpg
    In the Sling(1).jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 119

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom