New Skiff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Make
Ocean Alexander 38'
Just picked this up last night to tow behind Seasons Pass.* 13'-1" with a 4 stroke Honda 40hp.* Just somthing to zoom around in after traveling all day at 8 +/- knts.

Attachments

• imag0288.jpg
    imag0288.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 117
Nice looking rig, you'll cover alot of ground quick in that,

enjoy

So now you will have something to putz over to Jetty Island and/or around the marina at*5 KNOTES!*****

That's funny Phil/Fill, we went over to the Jetty last night in it to watch the kite surfers. Ran it up the river a ways as well. It's a hoot.

My two oldest son's Kite/wind surf, by the time I haul all the*stuff out there, get every thing set/suited up, I ma ready for a nap!***In the summer we take grand children to jetty island most sunny days.* The Ebby slew is an adventure interesting.* We use to water ski on the slew as its was always calm/smooth.* If you run the slew stay on the out side of the bend as the inside is often shallow.**Great/close place to fish and even camp out on the shore.* A couple of times a week I take*the*dink*up pass the no wake zone to*blow*it out.**AT the north end of Jetty island in the shallow canal*out in the sound, 6+ ft is legal, sturgeon like to lay/feed.** They look like logs until they move, some are 10+ ft long.* A freind use to live in the Marysville marina and he caught 8+ ft sturgeon in his 10 ft Livingston*
Anyway,*I am sure you will enjoy the new dink.* *

Back
Top Bottom