La Paz Mexico

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dswizzler

Vessel Name
Delta Swizzler
Vessel Make
1988 58' Vantare
Had always planned on cruising in Mexico because of the cheap fuel, now that I'm here it cost more then in the states. Currently PEMEX is about $3.40 a gallon on the water, but beer is cheaper so it all works out...Enjoy we'll still be cruising the Sea of Cortez for another year or two.

Had always planned on cruising in Mexico because of the cheap fuel, now that I'm here it cost more then in the states. Currently PEMEX is about $3.40 a gallon on the water, but beer is cheaper so it all works out...Enjoy we'll still be cruising the Sea of Cortez for another year or two.

Wifey B: I had a friend who use to pull up gas prices on her phone and she'd find a place that was 2 cents less and drive there and by the time she got there they would have changed. She never let her car get low and I asked her, you really go through that to save a quarter? Oh, that's one thing I like about being on the way to Charlotte. QT. :dance:
Best convenience stores in the universe.

Last edited:
Dswizzler,
I don't know about you, but my beer bill is usually way higher than my fuel bill, so you probably made a sound economic decision.

Have fun!

Corona for everybody!!

XX, please!

Hope the Mexicans don't build a wall around your boat. :rolleyes:

Nope never happen and I’m with Ken E. I don’t always drink beer but when I do it is either Negra Model or XX Amber

Ds,

Before it's too late, find some Buena Noches, it's a seasonal bock beer, one of the best beers available in baja , IMHO. Won't be on the shelves much longer.

And should you wander north to the Bay of Conception let me know, we are here with a nice power sailboat for the winter.

Ds,

Before it's too late, find some Buena Noches, it's a seasonal bock beer, one of the best beers available in baja , IMHO. Won't be on the shelves much longer.

And should you wander north to the Bay of Conception let me know, we are here with a nice power sailboat for the winter.
:socool: Home of the drunken sailors:hide:lol

Back
Top Bottom