Old 03-15-2017, 03:40 PM   #13
Baker
TF Site Team/Forum Founder

City: League City, Tx
Vessel Name: Floatsome & Jetsome
Vessel Model: Meridian 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrew View Post
I verified that I can logon. If you believe this was done by the site owner, I would approach the site owner offline and discuss with him directly. I would not air dirty laundry on a public forum. This probably isn't going to help your cause. Publicly disparaging their product and brand is not going to endear yourself to them.

Keep in mind, that while access is open to everyone, it is a privately owned site. Just like forums (this one included), you don't have an inalienable right to have access. You don't have unfettered free speech. The owner can allow or ban whomever they choose for whatever reason they choose.
There is one problem with this logic. There are companies that pay him to have his "service" on their devices. There are people that buy those devices because of that service(hence the relationship). I would think that those companies would not be too happy about him using his "service" as a personal vendetta.

I would say I do have "an inalienable right" to access when I buy a product based on that access.
Meridian 411...T-Cummins 450C