View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 01:03 PM   #59
Seaboard Sam

City: Townsend
One of the attractive features of this WPC CHP wood pellet stove is it is modular, despite its small size it can have a cooktop, water heater, and or thermal electric generator added to the basic burner.

I'm really liking the idea of my burning fuel for heat doing many things for me like combined heat and power.

With the months of grey liquid sunshine the solar has a hard time keeping the diesel heater blower fans from flatlining the battery.

It will be nice to have the yurt stove that actually charges the batteries rather than drawing them down...

This evening pellet stove with hot plate cook top

I hope I did that image thing right, sucks to not be able to do a simple upload...

This is the basic burner we found in our Google image search that peaked our attention. This thing is smaller than our diesel heater... And requires no electricity to work.

https://www.google.com/search?q=yurt+rv+pellet+stove&client=ms-alps-full_pri6750_66t_m-gb&prmd=simvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKE wilgd376tLSAhVG7WMKHU7wCkgQ_AUICCgC&biw=640&bih=28 0#tbm=isch&q=yurt+rv+pellet+stove+wpc&*&imgrc=wJwa H3Q7T4LgOM:
Seaboard Sam is offline   Reply With Quote