Just some good ol' fashion fun on the water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodsong

Guru
Vessel Make
Bayliner 4550 Pilothouse
Nothing earth shattering...just fun family time on the trawler in a local cove!

DSCF6366.JPG

DSCF6383.JPG

DSCF6435.JPG

And can I tell you how much my wife and I enjoy our little old fashioned and $6 oil lamp? *It is perfect up on the bridge with a glass of wine!

DSCF6444.JPG

Friday is the kid's last day in school and then we'll see where we end up!!

Good to see siblings getting along.

Looks great, Woody. It's so great to have kids on the boat.* Mine were that age when we enjoyed our summers on our bowrider. Now they're in their early 20's.

In a couple weeks, we'll head to Angel Island in the San Francisco Bay (50 miles) for a 4-day getaway in Ayala Cove. The girls and their boyfriends will join us by ferry for an overnight and a*day of hiking and Segway tours.

Like you, we enjoy the ambiance of flame light.* I've got a set of these battery-powered flickering LED candles on order as a surprise for the Admiral (before the kids arrive!)*They actually look very realistic.

13533117219227P.JPG

FlyWright wrote:
*I've got a set of these battery-powered flickering LED candles on order as a surprise for the Admiral (before the kids arrive!)*They actually look very realistic.
My wife has those all over the house! Kitchen, bathrooms, family room, as well as outside on the patios. They even make solar (batt)* powered tiki torches. It took me awhile to quit trying to blow them out after getting out of my recliner, still half asleep. :confused:
FYI* Target seems to have the best prices on the batt powered candles. They are great on a boat !* All the atmosphere and none of the flame.

-- Edited by SeaHorse II on Friday 10th of June 2011 10:26:26 AM

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom