Owners manual 1980, Welcome on Board

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy G

Hospitality Officer
Vessel Name
Sarawana
Vessel Make
IG 36 Quad Cabin
Nice people, nice boats

ARRRGH, what went wrong?

Try again. Want to see it. Perhaps upload it to a hosting site and then give a link to the site?

-- Edited by dwhatty on Tuesday 7th of June 2011 07:14:37 PM

Lets try this, fingers crossed.

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 263
Good try. Its a bit small to read the print.

dwhatty wrote:
******** You can size up your screen by clicking on the Magnifier on lower right corner.

******** The text is easy to read at 125%.

*********JohnP

JohnP wrote:dwhatty wrote:
******** You can size up your screen by clicking on the Magnifier on lower right corner.

******** The text is easy to read at 125%.

*********JohnP

*"Control +" keys work to do this, but I don't see a magnifier thingamabob. Is this a browser control (I use Firefox) or is it a Forum control?

dwhatty wrote:
*"Control +" keys work to do this, but I don't see a magnifier thingamabob. Is this a browser control (I use Firefox) or is it a Forum control?
* * * * Control + works for me too but I think the magnifier is a browser control thing. I also*

******* use FireFox and an iMac.

"You can size up your screen by clicking on the Magnifier on lower right corner.

The text is easy to read at 125%.

JohnP"

Thanks John I had no idea that you could do that.I might try and put up the origional IG flyer for the 36' while I'm at it.

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 176
  • scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 169
Gee, I am making this hard work. Sorry, I can't get the text to scan to any higher resolution

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 201
Hello everyone, wow first time i see the owners manual , never have one on my IG. Thanks a lot for the photos .

René*

We have the original Owners Manual for our boat. Its reasonably thick and covers most of the original equipment, specs, plumbing and wiring diagrams, shaft dimensions, fuel burn rates etc. But, as the manual states, your equipment, layout, specs, etc may vary from what is actually on (factory installed or added later ) the boat. I have found that to be the case. The individual manuals that came with each item of equipment actually installed on our boat (and there are a myriad of them) are much more useful. Still, the Owners Manual is a nice thing to have and I do look at it from time to time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom