Matching the dinghy to cruising style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks good. Wonder if they are available here in Oz?

After giving it some thought, if/when we head North, we will need something that can be used as a Live Raft, so will probable replace the rowing/sailing dink with a plastic tube dink like the Bull Frog, Pudgy that can be used as a Life Raft.*

I can not justify the cost of a Life Raft that can only be used as a life raft.* As our boating location/change so do the dinks.* Do any of you have a Life Raft besides the dink?***

Phil Fill wrote:
After giving it some thought, if/when we head North, we will need something that can be used as a Live Raft, so will probable replace the rowing/sailing dink with a plastic tube dink like the Bull Frog, Pudgy that can be used as a Life Raft.*

I can not justify the cost of a Life Raft that can only be used as a life raft.* As our boating location/change so do the dinks.* Do any of you have a Life Raft besides the dink?***

*P/F,

If I had room and didn't mind the expense/maintenance required, would probably have a separate life raft.** An inflatable is the next best thing to a dedicated life raft.

Back
Top Bottom