Bay Area prices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dswizzler

Vessel Name
Delta Swizzler
Vessel Make
1988 58' Vantare
I just called Jack London Square in Oalkland and they are already $4.49 with a 10 cent price break per gallon at 100 gallons and 20 cents break at 500 gallons. Talk about a deal...

dang! That is HIGH!!
Diesel on the TN River is $2.99 to $3.19 a gallon right now!! I did see one marina @ $3.79 though.

still 3.201 if you want to head down to San Mateo...

Woodsong wrote:

dang! That is HIGH!!

Tony, You have a trawler now, fuel prices have no effect on you.

JohnP

4.25 at coyote point in san mateo today.

sheesh.* i'll have two tanks to fill.* (it is good the fueling ports*are on one side of the boat, unlike my former GMC 1-ton pickup truck with two tanks but with individual*fueling ports on either*side.)

-- Edited by markpierce on Monday 2nd of May 2011 12:44:15 AM

Attachments

• diesel inlets.jpg
    diesel inlets.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 148
markpierce wrote:
sheesh.* i'll have two tanks to fill.* (it is good the fueling ports*are on one side of the boat, unlike my former GMC 1-ton pickup truck with two tanks but with individual*fueling ports on either*side.)

*our fills are one on each side but we have a door on each side of the saloon so we just walk through with the hose to fill the far tank.
wink.gif

Pineapple Girl wrote:markpierce wrote:

*our fills are one on each side but we have a door on each side of the saloon so we just walk through with the hose to fill the far tank.
wink.gif

*I was mistaken.* Instead of two tanks "as advertised" there are four tanks.* Two starboard and 2 port, and respectively, two fills on either side.*So, I'll be dragging hoses too

fueled up at Coyote Point (San Mateo) y'day.* $4.25/gal.

Pittsburg 3.99 June 6th

Village west is worth the run if your buying quanity

$3.55 gallon Village West last week!

Well I won't save and money, but it would cover the cost of the run..always a good thing Thx

Back
Top Bottom