TF Southeast Florida Gathering?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You just did it for most.....

You just did it for most.....

Yes she did.... Ironically we passed(and stopped) Art Mundo. It was Sunday morning at 9am so it was closed...but we did stop and peek in.

Wifey B

Some of us made it to the Seal museum but most of our time was used drinking and eating. Some did one more than the other. Manatees were all over the ICW, I think there numbers are growing.

Wifey B

Some of us made it to the Seal museum but most of our time was used drinking and eating. Some did one more than the other. Manatees were all over the ICW, I think there numbers are growing.

Wifey B: We enjoy stopping in Fort Pierce. We've seen all the places I mentioned and more, but still more to go back for. Sometimes we overnight and sometimes we just stop to fuel and eat and go sightseeing for a couple of hours. :)

Actually the week before the fish and game guys towed in a dead one....split pretty wide open along its back.

Not sure if it was front a boat strike or split from decomp. Not the typical cross hatch from a prop.

The Friday before had 3 in front of the center, 6 in the marina, mom and baby that was reported born in the marina not too long ago.

Rumor has it.... a gator or two now lives in the canal in front of the Manatee center.

We plied Baker with rum. He spilled the beans about what goes on behind the curtain in moderator land. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Such debauchery!

We plied Baker with rum. He spilled the beans about what goes on behind the curtain in moderator land. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Such debauchery!

Yup, we're living the high life back here behind the emerald curtain! Skimming the profits and trading on our over-inflated self-worth! It doesn't get any better than this!

Cheers!

Don. Don't forget all the things Larry spilled the beans about. Ply those guys with lots of booze and the debauchery stories come out, we got to keep an eye on those guys. LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom