hynautic steering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ross

Looking for the hand pump that fits in the resevoir pressure pot.Teleflex did not list the pump by it self.Any ideas????

Ross wrote:
Looking for the hand pump that fits in the resevoir pressure pot.Teleflex did not list the pump by it self.Any ideas????
*This particular section deals with computer and program issues, not boat technical help.

Ross wrote:
*Do they list just a cap with schrader valve?* My current hynautic doesn't have a pump but my last one did.* Maybe the pump is*no longer available and now they just expect you to use a bicycle pump.

psneeld wrote:Maybe the pump is*no longer available and now they just expect you to use a bicycle pump.

***** My 38' sport fisher had Hynautic steering and I used a small hand pump (like WM sells for fender inflation) to service it.

I just use a regular small bicycle pump with a regular valve fitting; K Mart or Walmart variety.

Yup bicycle pump.* I have to pump mine up about once every five years and by then the cheap pump has met the rust ferry and time to buy a new one!!

-- Edited by Edelweiss on Sunday 22nd of January 2012 08:54:23 PM

Edelweiss wrote:
Yup bicycle pump.* I have to pump mine up about once every five years and by then the cheap pump has met the rust ferry and time to buy a new one!!

-- Edited by Edelweiss on Sunday 22nd of January 2012 08:54:23 PM
*Ditto...if it pushes air, its good!

Back
Top Bottom