Nimble Nomad Owners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

haverpen

I have just registered as Larry Koppenhaver from New Castle Delaware. I am the owner of hull # 101. My email address is haverpen@gmail.com. I doubt that I can attend the February event at Pine Island. I am registered for the Great loop rendezvous in April at New Bern SC. Hope to receive emails from other Nomad owners. We are an exclusive group.

Hi Haverpen, Welcome aboard! Please post some pictures of your boat when you can. The system won't let you post pictures until you've made ten posts so you'll have to wait, but we'd like to see it.

Welcome aboard TF. OK, you're the owner of hull #101, but what brand would that be from, and what size boat. Just wondering 'cause I don't have a clue.

Oops, disregard most of that first part. I reread the thread title. Still don't know what a Nomad is so I'd like to see some photos when you get to post #10.

Thanks

I have just registered as Larry Koppenhaver from New Castle Delaware. I am the owner of hull # 101. My email address is haverpen@gmail.com. I doubt that I can attend the February event at Pine Island. I am registered for the Great loop rendezvous in April at New Bern SC. Hope to receive emails from other Nomad owners. We are an exclusive group.

Welcome. Just a word of information. New Bern is in NC, not SC. Don't want you to wind up in the wrong place.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom