Krogen Cabinet Hinges

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GoldenDawn

Vessel Name
Golden Dawn
Vessel Make
Krogen 42
I am in need of some KK cabinet hinges for a project on my KK42.

I am looking for 4 male components and one female component. If anyone has these or knows where to source them, it would be much appreciated.

TwistedTree,

Thanks - didn't know about these guys. Will bookmark for future reference.

Unfortunately they do not appear to carry this particular type of hinge. Will get a photo and post later.

TwistedTree,

Thanks - didn't know about these guys. Will bookmark for future reference.

Unfortunately they do not appear to carry this particular type of hinge. Will get a photo and post later.

It might be worth giving them a call. They seem to have a great line on lots of the asian-sourced parts found on many of our boats.

And have you checked the Krogan forum? I gather it's pretty active.

TwistedTree

Getting some photos and will contact the MMI people with a photo. And yes, I have posted to the Krogen Cruisers Forum on Yahoo.

Kadey Krogen apparently still has some of these.

A couple photos of the hinges.

Attachments

• Hinge1a.jpg
    Hinge1a.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Hinge3a.jpg
    Hinge3a.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Hinge4a.JPG
    Hinge4a.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 97
ah ha! "Take-apart-Knuckle hinges!" I knew there would be a catchy name for those. I inquired via Kadey Krogen and it looks like they have some also. but good-to-know alternatives - thanks.

ah ha! "Take-apart-Knuckle hinges!" I knew there would be a catchy name for those. I inquired via Kadey Krogen and it looks like they have some also. but good-to-know alternatives - thanks.

Hey John. I need one of those as well. I'm missing one on one of my doors.

Jim

ha ha - I'll see if I get any joy. Hey PM me and let's pick a day for the boat show.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom