Westbay 4500 Pilothouse wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stanfromhell

Vessel Name
Summer Wind
Vessel Make
Bayliner 4788
Does anyone have or know of a Westbay 4500 that will soon be for sale?
I saw a well used, neglected and overpriced one in Campbell River BC.
I like the layout and build quality and with a few changes this model would work well for our family.

I agree that they are very nice boats. I was looking at the one for sale in Anacortes, that I think has finally sold.

There was one listed out of Victoria/Sidney called Crazy Horse, but I have not seen the listing on Craigslist for a while so it might have sold as well. The Anacortes 4500 had an off-brand generator with a blown head gasket so it was out of the running.

You might want to see if Crazy Horse is listed on any of the local for sale sites for Victoria. It had the 375 HP Cummins, which would be a nice upgrade from the 210 HP versions most of them seem to have.

If memory serves me well I believe there were only about a dozen of these made.
That makes it harder to find one available and in the shape you would like to have.
Good luck

I agree that they are very nice boats. I was looking at the one for sale in Anacortes, that I think has finally sold.

There was one listed out of Victoria/Sidney called Crazy Horse, but I have not seen the listing on Craigslist for a while so it might have sold as well. The Anacortes 4500 had an off-brand generator with a blown head gasket so it was out of the running.

You might want to see if Crazy Horse is listed on any of the local for sale sites for Victoria. It had the 375 HP Cummins, which would be a nice upgrade from the 210 HP versions most of them seem to have.

Thanks for the lead but unfortuanatly for me the one in Sidey has been sold.

You might email Wes Vermeulen at West Bay and see if he knows of any potential sellers. Harber Lights was a nice looking 48, sold back in September, I think for $165K. I emailed Wes back in October, mentioned the ones that were on the market (including the 45 you looked at) and got this reply:

"Only thing on market are the 2 but I know of maybe one other that had rumblings of maybe selling but his ask would be higher than the other but also better shape.
Will keep you posted,
WES"

He is at: wes@west-bay.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom