TF Southeast Florida Gathering?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This will be my virgin get together with these TF guys and I'm not sure what I am getting into (I'm probably over my head) but I have already made reservations so it's too late to turn back now.

This will be my virgin get together with these TF guys and I'm not sure what I am getting into (I'm probably over my head) but I have already made reservations so it's too late to turn back now.

You'll know the secret handshake before you leave.:D

After the long dissertation on uses of TP, that's what I'm afraid of. LOL

The worst that can happen is you'll gain a few pounds, might have drunk a little too much, and your wallet may be a little lighter from the trip to the boat liquidator supply store.

Ted

Hi Ted

That would a disaster: if I gain any more weight the boat won't move, if I keep drinking my head may explode and my wallet is damn thin now due to exwives. LOL. Sounds like fun.

After the full day presentations/lectures and all the homework Don gives out, there is no time to spend money so you should be alright.

You do need to avoid the marine Liquidators at all costs! (or come by truck).

Hi Ted

That would a disaster: if I gain any more weight the boat won't move, if I keep drinking my head may explode and my wallet is damn thin now due to exwives. LOL. Sounds like fun.

So my question is, does Don provide a bus with a big container for all the goodies? Does he have a source to raise the water line on my boat? LOL

Don usually provides the short bus for trips to the Marine Connection.

NEWS FLASH!

Just got word that the first round in Ft. Pierce is on Ted. A very generous gesture, Ted. Thanks.

But does Don provide the return trip with delivery of all the crap we really don't need to the boat? LOL

Sign me up for multiple places for the "first round" please.

Hoping for nice weather.

Don - what type of participation are you expecting for the February get together?

All. Has anyone seen a report about how many are going to plan to attend this event? It's not too far away and I for one, have to do some planing.

Thanks.

Larry, the SW FL Chapter of TF has been very quiet. Do you think you can charge the batteries on your scooters enough to make it over?

Dude, bring the dinghy. However, keep in mind if a boat pulls out for a ride we all go along.

I think I am gonna like this gathering!!!

All. Has anyone seen a report about how many are going to plan to attend this event? It's not too far away and I for one, have to do some planing. Thanks.

Well, I don't know exactly how many there will be, but counting Don, it looks like at least nine.

Attachments

• Don's boat girls.jpg
    Don's boat girls.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 59
Thanks Larry, I'll definitely plan to attend then. Sounds like fun to put a name to faces. Hopefully we can all get on the same dock.

See you there.

Good question, BigFish. I think it is time for everyone planning to attend to Let it be known, and make a slip reservation at Fort Pierce City Marina if needed.

Good morning Don

Glad to see you are still with us, there was a rumor you were hungover for a few weeks. LOL

I made my reservation a few weeks ago and told them
I was with the Trawler Forum group. Maybe I shouldn't have said because they didn't seem real happy. What did you guys do last year?

I will most likely be there. I will not know for sure until Jan 15th....which is when we are awarded our February schedules.

I am planning on it will confirm later January. Probably by car my trawler should be in a near by Marina.

You know me Don...I park on the other side of the marina in case anyone needs a beer or raincoat if a thunderstorm pops up....:D

Psneed. Are you going to show up? If so great. You one guy I followed you for years before I joined the forum.

Psneed. Are you going to show up? If so great. You one guy I followed you for years before I joined the forum.

Oh ****!!! You're a rockstar!!! You have groupies!!!!....:rofl: :rofl: ;) :blush:

For every groupie there a blind shot to the jaw from one of the anti "bad boys club" out there...:eek:

Bigsfish.... Don started this gathering the year after I started showing up for the month of February.

Probably on good authority from guys like LarryM that it would better to have more TFers there than just me.

Last year proved it, even Don had a great time, despite my attendance....:D

Last edited:
Psneed. So your telling to avoid you the best I can? Or, at the very minimum dock far away. LOL

You know me Don...I park on the other side of the marina in case anyone needs a beer or raincoat if a thunderstorm pops up....:D

Well, Scot, your rain jackets do come in handy occasionally. I won't tell how I know.:D

I certainly won't need a rain jacket, my Boss anchor is on the bow and all I need is to hire a few guys to hold it over my head to stay dry. ��

Psneed. So your telling to avoid you the best I can? Or, at the very minimum dock far away. LOL

Don't worry, your slip will probably be away from where they keep me. ;)

Plus, Don has done well with getting enough people to circle the beer cooler to keep me from scaring off the desireables. He tosses me me a cool one just enough and must have a deal with OC Diver to babysit me during the gatherings. Poor Ted dIid a great job though AS I think all participants last year had a nice time.

Well, in that case I'll turn on my personal AIS so I'll know where the beer stealer is at all time, a 15 yard zone should work. LOL

I don't steal beer....from what I have been reading on TF for years, that is more a San Francisco area thing where they have to padlock the fridges...:D

Florida is more noted for boat shoe theft, but definitely wasn't me and seems to have stopped, at least until this gathering.... where the abundance of boat shoes should be like FT Knox to a gold theif. :eek:

Denial of the theft of beer by a noted beer thief, mmmmm

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom