Carolena
Guru

City: DC
Vessel Name: Carolena II
Vessel Model: Nordic Tug 32/34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Athens View Post
Carolena,

The "politics" of sharing information, regardless of where it came from, went beyond what I thought was the purpose of what informational forums like this one were all about..

This is: To share all and learn from everyones experiences and hard work so all can benefit.. Then they hopefully will post their experiences and the system builds from there............. But somehow, Boatdiesel in the last year or so, started putting a "price tag" on what viewers could see by raising costs for the viewers on what you wanted to see.. ........ Not fair in my book nor should that be the intent in anytype on forum like this.................This started about a year ago.. I had a good run of 17+ yrs sharing all I could with no restraints.........

I decided it was time to move on when a compromise on sharing could not be reached, and now will continue share all I can for a BIG ZERO, and then let the boats owners themselves decide where they want to spend the hard earned money..

Tony
THanks for the background, Tony. For what it is worth, I'm signing up for the new forum on Sbmar. Also, not sure if you were aware, but Ski is also on this forum. I found both of your posts on Boatdiesel to be very informative. Welcome to the group. Now the most important question, what type of anchor do you have on your boat?
Carolena is offline   Reply With Quote