Blog list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Pairadice
Vessel Make
Sold Selene 47
Over the years I've viewed, saved and follow many blogs. A thought occurred to the other night and wanted to see if you all were interested in compiling a list of boating blogs.

My Admiral spends a lot of time putting our blog together. We cover maintenance, repairs, tips and travel. But we get most of our ideas and help from other blogs. It's amazing the information that is out there.

So my question is, could we put together a list of blogs that you all can add to and update?

Cheers!

It'll be great in a year! Right now it's a lot of boat shed construction stuff.

dieselduck41lovestory.blogspot.com

Great start!
If we get a few more I'll try and put them in some kind of format. I'm thinking by region, say PNW,SE,SW,NE for the US. If we get enough from other countries we can break them down also. My thinking behind the region would be a bit more relevance for those seeking info.

Should we limit to TF Members? I watch a number that I'm not sure if they are or not.

Great start!
If we get a few more I'll try and put them in some kind of format. I'm thinking by region, say PNW,SE,SW,NE for the US. If we get enough from other countries we can break them down also. My thinking behind the region would be a bit more relevance for those seeking info.

Should we limit to TF Members? I watch a number that I'm not sure if they are or not.

I would limit to TF, otherwise there are literally thousands out there. There's about 20 on the DeFever Cruisers forum alone.

mvWildBlue.com

Last edited:
Great idea, Chief. Having all those in one place will certainly be a boon.

Thanks everyone! I'll try and put together a list in the next few days!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom