Here's the deal!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Baker

TF Site Team/Forum Founder
Site Team
Vessel Name
Floatsome & Jetsome
Vessel Make
Meridian 411
Reference the dollar signs and contributing member assignment. *The majority of people do not want the dollars signs and such. *It was simply an attempt to show our grattitude and appreciation for your support!!!

*I am going to go through them and remove them. *If you want them to stay, PM Doug and he can restore them. *But as of now, they are all going away. *It will take me a while because I am on a trip so I will be doing a few at a time. *But that is the deal. **

Thank you all so much for your generous donations!!!!!! *It is VERY appreciated!!!

-- Edited by Baker on Thursday 14th of April 2011 11:12:25 AM

Thanks John. I'd send you a beer, but the way the mail lady drives, it'd probably all spill out of the cup before it got to you.

Ken

2bucks wrote:
Thanks John. I'd send you a beer, but the way the mail lady drives, it'd probably all spill out of the cup before it got to you.

Ken

*Thanks for the thought!!!!...
wink.gif

What!?!? You don't like using PayBeer? You paranoid or something?

Baker wrote:2bucks wrote:Thanks John. I'd send you a beer, but the way the mail lady drives, it'd probably all spill out of the cup before it got to you.

Ken*Thanks for the thought!!!!...
wink.gif

Don't you work for that carrier that will have the flight attendent bring it to you?*

We can just give her/him Ken's CC number*or better yet let's use FF's he doesn't know we have it yet.

GonzoF1 wrote:
What!?!? You don't like using PayBeer? You paranoid or something?

*Paybeer....now there's an idea!!!

Back
Top Bottom