Donations!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah yes,

*But if it has been carved or decorated by an Alaska native it can be sold by an Alaska Native, To*a white man. i.e. native carved Walruss ivory.

SD

FF wrote:
"However, putting an envelope in a little box by a public street that any Joe Schmoe has access to, then allowing it to pass through dozens of underpaid government workers hands, any of which can take the routing number off your check, is BY FAR the more secure way to go."

Sure is , the gov serfs are awash in millions of envelopes , its safety in the herd effect.

AS a reality note most overseas banks send cash , and Antwerp dealers send diamonds thru the mail .

If there is an address?
*Ask your mail carrier if they can tell when there is money in an envelope. Assuming you have a good relationship with the carrier, they will tell you they can. Handling the mail daily for 6-700 mailboxes each day develops some interesting skills. They also know when you are behind on your payments, when you are getting in financial trouble by getting more credit cards and lots of other interesting things. The postal inspectors get tips from customers and other carriers about who is skimming the mail, set them up in a sting and fire them fairly regularly.

Willy wrote:Dayum

I am with FF.

I just had all my personal info used ta gain access to my credit.

Man did these guys ever have some fun from the bills I have seen.

But wow what a pain in the arse.

Cash on hand is far easier to limit compared to available credit these days.

Can I send a check.
*I'll give you my address.* Make it out to cash and for a small handling fee I will make sure Doug and John get some of it. :>))

Okay $$$ sent...where's my hat and T shirt O'Reilly?...Oops wrong forum. he he ....

When will the $26.5 million get to my bank from Kenya?

I'm in too even if I usually just lurk........Paypal account had money just sitting there.** **I love not having to look at all those ads that take forever to load.** ** Hope the response catches you guys up on costs and you let us know your future needs.****

V. Joyce Gauthier

Ursa Major, 65 foot Malahide

Thanks for making the donation process super easy. I appreciate all that's being done and the input from you all even if my current boat is only a wannabe trawler.

This site has a wealth of good information, thank you because it's worth it!*

Budds Outlet wrote:
....... even if my current boat is only a wannabe trawler.
*Dan:*

There are a lot of "wannabe trawlers" on this site. (Including my boat.) I think the trawlering that is prevalent here is more a "lifestyle/hobby" thing and not actually the boat.

Walt.

You're boat's no wannabe. What made you say that. Start a new thread if needed.

nomadwilly wrote:
You're boat's no wannabe. What made you say that.
******* Don't get me wrong, I love my boat but it doesn't fit my image of a real "trawler."

****** It's more of an express boat that won't get on plane.
smile.gif

Its far better than that,

I keep winning Lotteries I never entered!

WOW , as soon as the first few millions get me started , DINNER is on me , after all,

YOU DESERVE A BREAK TODAY

But I'm still waiting for a Snail Mail address.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom