Radar Dome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Remedy
Vessel Make
Senator Sport/Fisher 31
A few week back I wrote about water inside my 4G Simrad radar dome. Folks asked to let them know how I made out. Well let me say that Simrad did the unexpected. Thay are sending me a new Dome. I am super impressed.:dance: Arthur Bricker/Remedy

A few week back I wrote about water inside my 4G Simrad radar dome. Folks asked to let them know how I made out. Well let me say that Simrad did the unexpected. Thay are sending me a new Dome. I am super impressed.:dance: Arthur Bricker/Remedy

Reading on other sites, water flooding the dome is a pretty common problem on the 3G and 4G radars. And Simrad does appear to be standing behind them which is great.

Great to see a company standing behind their product and recognizing that they have a problem, rather than trying to blame it all on the user.

Back
Top Bottom