Glendinning Power Reel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

noregrets3

Vessel Name
NoRegrets3
Vessel Make
Mainship 43 Aft Trawler
Anyone out there with a 430 Aft Cabin with a Glendinning Cable Master ??? Looking into install one which is do able but , how do I get the wire from the Glendinning to the electrical panel . Any ideas ??

I can't speak to your particular boat, but you would install permanent wiring from the reel to your panel. I think current standards call for a breaker where the reel cord connects to the permanent wiring, so right next to the reel.

Anyone out there with a 430 Aft Cabin with a Glendinning Cable Master ??? Looking into install one which is do able but , how do I get the wire from the Glendinning to the electrical panel . Any ideas ??

Don't you already have wires from the shorepower inlet to the electrical panel? Use those wires.

DO NOT keep the shore power inlet connected. The pins will be hot and dangerous.

If you need it, our owner's group has a contact who's done much of the factory and post-factory work on several Luhrs Group boat brands.... and his experience may include Mainship. He retrofitted our Cablemaster, did a great job. PM me if you like.

-Chris

Back
Top Bottom