Greetings from Montana!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SavaMathou1

We are new to trawlers. We are looking to purchase a Trawler with a min of two staterooms. We are joining so that we can learn all we can, so that we make the best decision possible in our boat purchase. We are looking to do some island hopping, and the Great Loop. Please feel free to share any and all great advice.

We are new to trawlers. We are looking to purchase a Trawler with a min of two staterooms. We are joining so that we can learn all we can, so that we make the best decision possible in our boat purchase. We are looking to do some island hopping, and the Great Loop. Please feel free to share any and all great advice.

Welcome to the Forum. Montana is one of the most beautiful states in the U.S., breathtaking landscapes !

May I ask where are you planning to keep your boat ?

Best whishes

P.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! Lots of good reading in the archives. Try a search for "Great Loop" threads.

Ted

Not a lot of water up thataway!

My daughter moved to Wibaux just last month. She is a Florida/Texas girl so we are waiting to see how she likes the winter there! :)

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!! We are out of Montana. By Three Forks. We keep the boat in Portland for now. Hoping to finish things then start for Mexico one of these seasons. You'll find folks are very knowledgeable, friendly & speak their minds. :blush:

We plan on keeping it in Florida. We are not sure what marina yet. We are looking into this as well.

Welcome aboard!! We are out of Montana. By Three Forks. We keep the boat in Portland for now. Hoping to finish things then start for Mexico one of these seasons. You'll find folks are very knowledgeable, friendly & speak their minds. :blush:
Nice to see another Montanan! :)

Welcome to the Forum. Montana is one of the most beautiful states in the U.S., breathtaking landscapes !

May I ask where are you planning to keep your boat ?

Best whishes

P.
Florida. Not sure where in Florida though.

I was almost born in Three Forks! Mom made it to California before my commencement. Do you remember Driscol's Bar and Grill?

Back
Top Bottom