Pacific Northwest Manatee ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boatdream

I am very interested in the Manatee and would like to see in person. Does anyone know of one in or about the Seattle area.

Thanks, Guchi

I'm in Sidney, there is a couple in the Seattle area that I know of, one of which will be leaving for Alaska soon. There is also one for sale in the Portland area. We always show our boat to interested parties, if your ever in the area.

I don't have any contact information for them, also I don't know exactly where they keep their boats. Try contacting the PNW Krogen owners group, they may be able to help.

Hey Dave:
I see you've got a couple of big water balloons tied to your port side in your avitar. Were you locking somewhere? Gichi....I see the Portland boat is still there, but the price is pretty hefty. Maybe you ought to check out the one in LA, and ship it.

Note...the CA boat is a double cabin.

We flew to FL & VA to view a handful of Manatees to confirm the TX boat was our best option.

Hi Lawrence, no not locking anywhere. I lost 2 bumpers during a storm (my fault) and thought I would use these instead since I can also use them for crab and prawn traps as well. I keep them out when docked and anchored in case we raft or somebody bumps into us. I agree the boat in Portland seems overpriced.

How is Bucky coming, we're still waiting for pictures if I recall.

DCBD wrote:

How is Bucky coming, we're still waiting for pictures if I recall.

Yeah, you're right....just hasn't arrived on my priority list. I'll do something this week. Knee deep in projects, you know. Haven't even had the time to read much here.

Back
Top Bottom