TF Southeast Florida Gathering?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don, Will be there.
John

Hi Don

Good job, thanks for your efforts. I have something else scheduled for that weekend but I'll move it to be able to put a face to the various posts and say thanks. Assuming I don't sink while getting there. ��

Do we make reservations with the marina and mention the Trawler Forum group?

I should be able to make it. But will not be able to say for absolutely sure until Mid January when we bid for our schedules. Hope to see y'all there!!!!

Pretty firm for 2 of us (plus dog if accommodations for him can be found).

Pretty firm for 2 of us (plus dog if accommodations for him can be found).

David, there is a 50/50 chance that we will be in Maine in late spring. Not by boat, but RV.

Big Fish is setting a high standard here by rearranging his schedule to attend this important and auspicious occasion. Let's see how many of you will follow this example.

Actually my standards are quite low, why else would I want to attend? LOL
Looking forward to the fun and games.

Big Fish is setting a high standard here by rearranging his schedule to attend this important and auspicious occasion. Let's see how many of you will follow this example.

I just quit my job, filed for divorce, and put my house up for sale. Nothing will get in my way!

... no, not really.

I plan to attend if you all will have me. Might even bring a boat.

Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

David, there is a 50/50 chance that we will be in Maine in late spring. Not by boat, but RV.

And, hopefully, the weather will be more benign for Lou than last attempt.

I just quit my job, filed for divorce, and put my house up for sale. Nothing will get in my way!

... no, not really.

Dave, you could be my new hero.:D

Don, I was counting on that award.

Going to try to make it. I hope you all allow bare feet.

Ding Dong! You've asked for it, and here it is. The proposed dates for the TF SE Florida Gathering are as follows:

Fort Pierce City Marina

Thurs. Feb 2, 2017 plan to arrive
Sun. Feb 5, 2017 departure

If we can get a firm list, we will try to get everyone in close proximity. That is except for Ted whose boat looks so dam good we hide him in a back corner.

Between those times our entertainment committee will be thinking up things to keep you entertained and informed. I haven't heard anything from Oliver lately, but if he's around keep an eye on your shoes.

That ain't happening again. I'm on the floating dock, not pigeon holed in the corner again. Sean and Justin are just finishing up the fall waxing. Between Larry's new windows and my wax job, you better get somebody working on Moonstruck, just say'n. :rolleyes:

Ted

That ain't happening again. I'm on the floating dock, not pigeon holed in the corner again. Sean and Justin are just finishing up the fall waxing. Between Larry's new windows and my wax job, you better get somebody working on Moonstruck, just say'n. :rolleyes:

Ted

So, that's how it is. We were running two shifts on Moonstruck. Now, we will be adding a third shift.:mad::D

Define "late spring"

Sometime in June. We want to go to Nova Scotia, Ottawa, and then see friends in Ontario. No schedule set just yet. We left the day after Memorial Day last time. Probably a little later this time.

I didn't know having a "Bristol " boat was a requirement. It is five months away so if I start now it still won't be in Bristol shape. LOL

I didn't know having a "Bristol " boat was a requirement. It is five months away so if I start now it still won't be in Bristol shape. LOL

Well, it didn't start out that way. We got sand bagged by Ted. You can blame it on him. I'll tip the dock master to put him in the back corner again.

When he isn't looking we could take some water based paint and fix his "Bristol ". LOL

I've been aboard Ted's boat. I can tell you that there's Bristol and then there's "Ted." Two entirely different categories.

I've been aboard Ted's boat too, but that was before he began the 16 month long restoration. Even then, it was better than my boat.

Do we have to bring a boat? It takes me a month to get to Florida from Texas in the slow boat.

I guess I could tow my dingy there and have something to ride around in. ?

Do we have to bring a boat? It takes me a month to get to Florida from Texas in the slow boat.

I guess I could tow my dingy there and have something to ride around in. ?

Larry, the SW FL Chapter of TF has been very quiet. Do you think you can charge the batteries on your scooters enough to make it over?

Dude, bring the dinghy. However, keep in mind if a boat pulls out for a ride we all go along.

Larry, the SW FL Chapter of TF has been very quiet. Do you think you can charge the batteries on your scooters enough to make it over?

Dude, bring the dinghy. However, keep in mind if a boat pulls out for a ride we all go along.

sure the safe boating checklists wouldn't delay the ride till June? :)

Your attention, please. It gives great pleasure to report that our first seminar has been booked. Howard, who is a new expert on this, will be presenting his program on the various methods and uses of TP in a marine head. It is expected to take 3 hours. So, there will be 3 TF CE credits to those attending. Thank you, Howard.

There must be a back story. LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom