What is this boat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jdud133

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Anegada da Vida
Vessel Make
1979 Mainship 34 mk1
ForumRunner_20160924_153456.jpg

I saw this at NEB in Rhode Island Does anybody know what it is.

That is Dougs boat! He owns a steel trawler called Ruhen.
I know it is a Willard but not much beyond that. I can get you his number if you are interested...I know he was talking about selling it this spring!
Bruce

That is Dougs boat! He owns a steel trawler called Ruhen.
I know it is a Willard but not much beyond that. I can get you his number if you are interested...I know he was talking about selling it this spring!
Bruce

Didn't know they made any in steel !

Looks more like a Willard Vega 30 seems too small compared to the center console next to it to be 36', it seems to be missing a few of the 36 features like to port hole aft on the side of the deck house.

Last edited:
Didn't know they made any in steel !

Looks more like a Willard Vega 30 seems too small compared to the center console next to it to be 36', it seems to be missing a few of the 36 features like to port hole aft on the side of the deck house.

I apologize... his other trawler is a steel trawler!
He is a two boat owner and the Willard was the first boat. I'd wager that it could be purchased if someone was interested.
Bruce

Thanks for the fast response. It looks like someone is doing some great work on it. Maybe when he finishes someone could make him an offer. Sadly, not me

That's my boat lol,just bought it on Halloween

Halloween?

It doesn't _look_ too scary.
Welcome aboard.
JohnS

On Halloween morning gave previous owner final payment and took boat from Rhode Island
through Cape cod canal ,stopped at sandwich boat basin,just as it got dark Halloween night,left at 8 am next morning with another 60 to go,pulled into my slip In Gloucester by 3pm

Back
Top Bottom