3,700 miles in a canoe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BlindHog

Vessel Name
Southern C's
Vessel Make
Cabo 31 Express
That's awesome.

I had two friends ride their bikes across the country when they were in early 20's. We all thought they were crazy back then, but now I'm jealous.

Conall

Here's a crazy one. Arctic circle to Tierra del Fuego in a amphibious jeep in the 50s. Mostly overland, but went in the Caribbean to avoid the Darrien Gap. ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1474386494.089816.jpg

My son who has done several solo long range canoe trips sent me the link to his article. His comments were he loved his tee shirt!

There is something very appealing about a solo journey in a small boat. I've been thinking of doing a solo Florida loop in one of these.
Cat Ketch 17 - Study Plans

There is something very appealing about a solo journey in a small boat. I've been thinking of doing a solo Florida loop in one of these.
Cat Ketch 17 - Study Plans
Parks, had the study plans out of some building small classic craft book...almost built the one like this many times. The one in the book had a rounded, stern that cleared the water, very pretty but always had me scratching my head for how to mount the outboard.

Build it and sail her to New Jersey...I would love to see her.

If NJ doesn't happen...well FT Pierce for the Trawler gathering is OK too....:D

PS, even if I bought the precut kit, it would take me a year to build that boat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom