Hello All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MTW

Vessel Name
Mike Tango Whiskey
Vessel Make
Ocean Alexander 456+3
I'm new to the forum, I have been lurking around for a few weeks but just registered. I have recently purchased a 1995 456+3 (I owned a 1983 40' Aft cabin OA back in the late 80's) powered with 210hp Caterpillar 3208s. Plan to use it on the Great Lakes for a couple of years then the Great Loop.

Welcome. Nice boat. Look up how to post pics - without pics boats don't exist, except in the mind. Oh, yes, and please complete some sort of a profile summary - it helps a lot. :)

MTW,

Welcome. We bought our 2003 456 in April. We have the cummins 330 engines, and stabilizers. The cabin layout is with one side door and one opening on the rear sundeck, where many keep their dingy. Does your boat have a bow thruster?

Gordon

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing the Great Lakes next year.

Ted

Welcome!

I am also new to the forum and formerly from the Great Lakes. I have learned an incredible amount from the veterans here - it is now a daily stop and favorite site.

Good Luck!

Jeff

Hello again,

I have a port side door into the salon with no interior access to rear deck. 2 heads with showers and 2 staterooms, Master is aft with rear facing walk around queen berth and guest is forward with split hi-low V-berth.

Generator is not in the engine room rather it is located aft in the lazarette, and there is a large cockpit area with built-in seating.

Will try and figure out how to post some pictures.

Lynn

By aft lazarette, you are talking about forward of the steering gear but aft of the water tanks? I have not been about a +3 model, so am trying to imagine. To post pictures go to the advanced feature.

Gordon

Lynn,

You can see a picture of our boat on the OA board where it talks about a boat carrying a helicopter.

Gordon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom