Little oval windows in a CHB?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Make
34' CHB
Yes, I know they are port lights. My question is to other CHB owners or anyone who sees a lot of them, is how many have encountered those with the oval port lights in the aft cabin instead of the big wood frame windows? Mine is a Puget Trawler and you can see the name plaque at the aft end of the main cabin up high. I personally consider these ports a plus due to less chance of breaking by kicking them in, less chance at leaks and subsequent damage and they offer more privacy in close quarters, the curtains completely cover them. This is the only CHB I have seen or even seen pictures of with this style of ports. This was the oh so soggy day we hauled and surveyed last April in Bellingham.

Attachments

• IMG_2545.jpg
    IMG_2545.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 226
I apparently put this in the wrong place, I meant for it to be under Taiwanese makes. Perhaps a mod could move it there for me? I don't know how. Thanks.

Things are apparently very slow here at TF. Hopefully everybody here at TF is enjoying being out on the water this LD weekend. I'm not yet but will be late tomorrow or early Sunday. I'm retired so weekends don't mean much except more crowding on a pretty desolate stretch of river. I'm lucky I guess but here I am trolling at 1 in the morning.

I have seen a few Taiwan trawlers but not too many in these parts. I don't recall any similar to yours, but I'm NO expert.

Back
Top Bottom