Your Age?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What Age are You?

• 20 to 30

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • 31 to 50

Votes: 35 17.3%
  • 51 to 60

Votes: 63 31.2%
  • 61 to 70

Votes: 75 37.1%
  • 71 to 80

Votes: 23 11.4%
  • 81 to 90

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • 91 to 100

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well don't get all shook up for crying out loud! I just refer to the post on page 2 that mentioned Trump by one who is known to not like Trump. Chill.

Old enough to know better, but too young to resist.

No worries, kinda hard to see unless you had your political radar detector on..mine is never off.:rolleyes:

You should turn it off from time to time. It's an interesting world out there when you can look at it with an open mind.

46 and I`m a TF Veteran Member after only 1 year of membership????? I think we need to slooow down a bit :)

Last edited:
Two score and 19 years.

Turning 71 today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 33
I've been a 12 year old boy for 56 years, and never lied about my age. Time to climb back into my tree fort...

I spent a couple hours yesterday sorting out my stainless steel screws,bolts,nuts and washers. I probably could spend another couple hours or so on it. I normally hate doing stuff like this but for some reason I enjoyed it. That's the part that bothers me .

I spent a couple hours yesterday sorting out my stainless steel screws,bolts,nuts and washers. I probably could spend another couple hours or so on it. I normally hate doing stuff like this but for some reason I enjoyed it. That's the part that bothers me .

So, think you've reached the age of being a kid again and easily entertained? lol

I find I enjoy things that I do by choice. Even if I'm wasting my time, I never feel that way if I chose it. That's part of the beauty of retirement, being able to do what you want or do nothing if you choose.

Sometimes mindless tasks like that are very Zen for me, when I actually get around to them, and if I'm not in a rush.

Maybe you are becoming a Zen Master. ?

Oliver, what have you been doing with yourself lately? Nose in the books? Installing electronics?

Haven't seen you post much lately.

Wifey B: I'm sure it's just school and books....nothing else I can think of that might interest a hot teenage boy.....:rolleyes: :rofl:

59 next month. Retiring in ....

Attachments

• dates.jpg
    dates.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 189
My age is the Answer to the Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.

Hopefully someone gets it.

Back
Top Bottom