Thread: Cruisers Forum,
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 04:21 PM   #1
lilfatboy

City: Woodville,Texas
Cruisers Forum,

Hey Guys,
I've been told about ya'll for awhile but never made the journey to check you out till now. Glad I did. This site is more in tuned to what I'm hoping to do and get help with. I love the looks of some trawlers and sailing really isn't my thing. I'm hoping to rack your brains in the months to come and will gladly divulge and aid I can.i had a project I was working on and really still am but jumped too soon into a boat project I wasn't ready for so I traded down and now have two smaller boats to fix up. One is just replacement of new parts,steering cables,throttle and cables,seats,fuel tank and such. The other has a small cabin but no electrical inside.i think it's about 22ft long.its a complete floor and everything but the hull is good. I'm hoping to cruise it to Florida and back next year from Texas. The original motor is an 85hp but I plan to buy a newer model and about a 90 to 130hp to replace it. What do you think. I know it's a small boat to go very far with so I'll most stay close to shore till I can get a 33 or bigger.
lilfatboy is offline   Reply With Quote