Thread: Ads on TF?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 12:42 AM   #41
Yahoo 1
Guru

City: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter B View Post
Obviously Pilou is very au fait with things IT. Her help will come in very handy at times I can see. I am lucky I have a son in IT. if we get stuck we call him in. He just rolls his eyes, says "let's have a look", and sorts it out in no time, often leaving us feeling a bit silly we did not see the obvious. Not as easy now he's moved out into his own unit though. Fortunately being on all Mac at home, we are still saved a lot of the malware threats. Maybe not for much longer, however. Up to now I have no trouble on TF with strange ads etc, Bruce, but I'm glad it sounds like you've got a fix already.

Merci Pierre !
I am not a professional into computers, I can only speak from my particular experience in those cases. I take the computer security of my company very seriously, our profession is regulated by strong rules from the French Ministry of Health, then we can't make any mistake.

Anyway the best antivirus package available is OURSELVES ! We must be smart, make sure our copy of windows has the latest patches, use the safest Internet browser with all the must-have adds-on and run weekly our favorite anti-virus & anti-malware & anti-spybot softwares.

Perhaps you can ask your son D..... to join the forum as a Commercial Member. They say a friend in need is a friend indeed but business is business
Yahoo 1 is offline   Reply With Quote