What hp??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My bad....about timing...I was backwards...

What Bruce B said...

Why would the Cummins require earlier rebuild if run within its spec....The common rail ISB in my truck is expected to last 250k miles if taken care of....is it because of the constant duty nature...?

Good discussion btw!

Ch

My bad....about timing...I was backwards...

What Bruce B said...

Why would the Cummins require earlier rebuild if run within its spec....The common rail ISB in my truck is expected to last 250k miles if taken care of....is it because of the constant duty nature...?

Good discussion btw!

Ch

Cummins diesels in Ram trucks (Dodge) can and often last far longer than 250,000 miles if cared for well. The site turbodieselregister.com has members with more than twice your 250,000 miles reporting in. I believe the QSB/ISB series engines are pretty robust.
Bruce

How an engine is loaded ( what % of max load) is totally depends on the engines RPM and its rating for that specific RPM.

This is what makes a cruising prop can be delight , as well as a danger.

Only with a fuel map can a boat be properly set up for long range cruising, water skiing is easy.

Only with a fuel map can a boat be properly set up for long range cruising, water skiing is easy.

Water skiing is easy behind a trawler?? :D

You obvisously don't speak "FF"!!!...;) :rofl:

X 10!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I to found this thread really interesting, Thanks fellows!!

Al-Ketchikan 27'Marben Pocket CRUISER (Over Propped and happy!!):dance:

X 10!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I to found this thread really interesting, Thanks fellows!!

Al-Ketchikan 27'Marben Pocket CRUISER (Over Propped and happy!!):dance:

Wifey B: Muchly over propped and full of speed....and ecstatically happy and not even going to ask about the cruiser in your pocket. :rofl:

BandB; not even going to ask about the cruiser in your pocket. :rofl:[/QUOTE said:
Well there is the end of this thread!! Just know that pole vaulting is not in my future, I learn from others:D:lol:

Al-Ketchikan 27'Marben pocket (insert):socool:

Back
Top Bottom