Lehman Information

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SaltyDawg86

Are there any websites that can give you good information in Lehman engines?

I'm looking for any information on the maintenance schedule, how to do everything (including a rebuild) and other info. I haven't found too much on Google. Heck, I haven't even found a rebuild kit. Maybe I should research American?

I'm not sure there is a web site. We went to Lehman class 10 years ago in Seattle. That and the manual has been my reference guide. As far as a rebuild kit, talk to American Diesel or Bomac Marine. I know some one who is having a SP 135 rebuilt by Bomac and they did have the pistons available so at least the engine is still supported it seems.

Do you know if there's a Hayes type manual for marine engines? Maybe they will have Lehman. American Diesel is only about 2.5 hours from my house, I would imagine that will be quite handy

Are there any websites that can give you good information in Lehman engines?

I'm looking for any information on the maintenance schedule, how to do everything (including a rebuild) and other info. I haven't found too much on Google. Heck, I haven't even found a rebuild kit. Maybe I should research American?

American Marine, 802-435-3107. They have everything you want or need.

The grandbanksowners.com forum has several Lehman manuals. But you have to register and be approved to download anything. If you will PM me your email address, I will forward a 1986 manual.

David

The engine for a 120hp Lehman is a Ford 2715e. Try looking for a Ford 2715e shop manual, I think you can download one for $10 or so.

American Marine Diesel has manuals and parts. The area code is 804 with the number above. Excellent service.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom