Aloha from hawaii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captaindean

Aloha everyone been lurking for awhile. As of now i am land locked in Hawaii i have been on the water most of my life i HAD my 100 ton license a little while back and was a captain for a whale watch company for about 10 years but we moved to the mainland back in 2003. To Jackson hole WY of all places. So my ticket expired and i have not renewed it so looks like i have to start over again. The plan is to sell our house here in Hawaii in the next 5-10 years and buy a trawler and travel a bit & do the loop. Our house is paid for so i have been able to up my % of money going into my retirement account. So hopefully when i am ready to retire i will have something to live off of. Don't think social security will be around by the time i retire. And ALL that $$ will be gone. But who knows. Well anyway ALOHA :)

Welcome to the form! Hope your retirement planning is more sound than the governments.

Ted

Welcome! I was born in Hakalau, on the Big Island, we moved away when I was 4 but I have been back often on business or vacations.

E komo mai ! Pomaika'i, e pili mau na pomaika'i me oe.

P.

Last edited:
E komo mai ! Pomaika'i, e pili mau na pomaika'i me oe.

P.

Crikey, Pilou, are you multilingual. How many other languages do you speak..?
;)

Crikey, Pilou, are you multilingual. How many other languages do you speak..?
;)

Hi Pete

Before starting my job I spent 1 month leisure break in Oahu. Nothing better at this time than "night classes" in the clubs of Hawaiian Village Waikiki, and Diamond Head to learn some local language. :D

P.

Landlocked in Hawaii???? Is that possible???

Welcome aboard. As we welcome all newcomers, who are all presumed to be good TF members.

Back
Top Bottom