New Member in PNW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JC53

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Sea Witch
Vessel Make
Kadey Krogen 42 #47
New Forum member with new, "Old" boat. Went from 15' to 40' a year ago and the learning curve has been amazing. I have a 1978 Defever 40' passagemaker with a 120 Lehman. Along with the new boat came a subscription to this forum and and the wealth of information it provides. I have to admit I am now a Trawler Forum junkie and for the last year I am a daily reader. This is my first try at posting. Thanks to all for all the helpful information.

Hi Dave, I'm at the OYC in downtown Olympia. As far South as the tide goes. John

Hi Dave, I'm at the OYC in downtown Olympia. As far South as the tide goes. John

John, thanks for the reciprocal docks that OYC makes available to fellow clubs. I have used your docks three different times. The facilities are decent and the kid that is acting as caretaker is outstanding. He does a great job representing your club to the greater boating community.

I have to admit I am now a Trawler Forum junkie and for the last year I am a daily reader. This is my first try at posting.

As I am sure others will echo, welcome aboard.

A year lurking? Apart from OTDE we are all, to a man & woman, civilised, delightful, witty and incredibly good looking members. What took you so long to say hello. :D

Welcome to the forum! And I will concur, the OYC is very nice. We've only used the reciprocal a couple of nights, but we enjoyed it very much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom