Surplus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just came across this whilst browsing, would be interested in links to others.

Minney's Yacht Surplus - Home

Click specials and watch the video.

we bought a lot of stuff from Minney's 25 years ago.. the Admiral absolutely HATED when we stopped by there because it took hours and I always found stuff to buy that I never knew I needed.. glad to see it's still there
HOLLYWOOD

Been there many times- always something new to see.

Minnies is a bit of a landmark. I never spent much time there though because any company that has the words "yacht" and "Newport Beach" in the same description is way too overpriced for me.

I even avoid West Marine... do all my shopping for hardware, stainless, etc. through Home Depots, hardware stores and commercial ship/fishing chandlers in dirty, nasty run-down shops on the waterfront. Best prices around!

I could spend a lot of time looking around there, just love places like that.

Minney's is an iconic fixture in this area. It seems as though I never have enough time to browse there, but I go frequently.
Just last week , bought a s/s "L" bracket for my anchor light, scuffed and bruised, but cleaned up quite nicely. And, some fire hose to use as chafe guards for dock lines. $3.00 for the bracket and a dollar a foot for the fire hose.

Bill

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom