Stern anchor/shore Tie line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep. And they do it over and over again!!!
Shut 16 off, seldom have it on.

Ted

As an update!

It's now day 123 of our travels here on the Inside passage and have not used the stern tie system. But now that we are back in Desolation it may be used as the traffic is a Zoo!

Guess we got spoiled up North....

Shhhhh...keep your voice down! Us north coast locals like things just the way it is without all that south coast mayhem :socool:

Shhhhh...keep your voice down! Us north coast locals like things just the way it is without all that south coast mayhem :socool:
Sigh...
Too late now.
You should have had "the talk" while it was just you and he on your porch.

Sigh...
Too late now.
You should have had "the talk" while it was just you and he on your porch.

Oh, it's okay. Cape Caution keeps most of the riff-raff away and 90% of the rest have blinders on for Prince Rupert, so don't venture off the Inside Passage treadmill :D

Hi Hawgwash,
Tarkanen Marine Ways has marine railways to haul up on.
Took me 9 1/2 hours to run up there (GOOD tidal current)

Ted

I don't know about Cape Mudge, but the only thing in CR to haul this vessel is the
Travel-lift at Ocean Pacific. I think I know the one you're talking about. I don't think
it would have been big enough - may not be in use now?
With 8 1/2 foot draft I wouldn't even consider running up the river.

Ted

Spoke too soon! Here we are in Tenedos Bay. Water Temp is 26.6 Cel.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 194
Wanna guess who this is?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 79
We also passed "DHays" and he hailed ASD and us on the VHF. Sorry we couldn't hook up earlier, might of been able to have a TF happy hour!

We also passed "DHays" and he hailed ASD and us on the VHF. Sorry we couldn't hook up earlier, might of been able to have a TF happy hour!

TF happy hour would be fun! Crusty is finding out how much of a redneck I am. :thumb:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom