View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 09:11 PM   #1
Senior Member
bobc's Avatar
City: Everett
Country: US
Vessel Name: Note by Note
Vessel Model: 34 DeFever
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 133
It must have a name...

This summer I realized that I didn't know the nautical name for the conduit/pipe/tube that runs from the lower helm to the flybridge.* You know, the tube that's stuff full of wires and steering cables.** Imagine my surpise when I asked the manager at a reputable boat yard what it's called, and he didn't have a name for it either.

It must have a name.* If it doesn't, what should we call it?
bobc is offline   Reply With Quote