New pretties for the SOS came in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Star0210

Guru
Vessel Name
Sea Star
Vessel Make
2004 Cruisers Yachts 50SS
Floor met and gunwale mat.
I also ordered a new rug for the cockpit, new cushions for the two lounge chairs up on the upper deck, and a wooden folding table and chair set for the cockpit (eucalyptus wood - I'm too cheap to pay for teak lol)
Yay for pretties.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 173
Very nice!

new little bistro set

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 151
New cushions for the lounge chairs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 99
Cushions

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 88
I just noticed this thread. My wife ordered the same table and chairs for our cockpit. We don't have quite as much room but they fit nicely. My only concern is my son-in-law. He is a big boy and the chairs creak ominously when he sits.

We also decided that we need some new mats. Those you have are really nice.

I just noticed this thread. My wife ordered the same table and chairs for our cockpit. We don't have quite as much room but they fit nicely. My only concern is my son-in-law. He is a big boy and the chairs creak ominously when he sits.

We also decided that we need some new mats. Those you have are really nice.

It's a nice little set for the money I think. Creaking ominously is scary! Hubby is a fairly big guy but haven't heard any creaking yet from the chairs. I like that they fold up and can be put away if necessary. I also liked that they came with the seat cushions although I'm not thrilled with the color. They appeared much lighter in the picture on Amazon.

We had a little cocktail table there with a couple of wooden chairs but that meant you had to eat with your plate in your lap. That was my main motivator to be able to eat at the table.

We like the new mats...:smitten:

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1469457868.188855.jpg
My wife is happy with the color and the size of the table is perfect for our smallish cockpit. The cockpit would be bigger but we have a freezer/cooler there as well on the Port side.

What are those mats like? Hatteras doesn't give much of a description. We just threw away a mat that the PO had. It was nice in that it didn't slip but the black rubber backing was deteriorating and making a mess.

What are those mats like? Hatteras doesn't give much of a description. We just threw away a mat that the PO had. It was nice in that it didn't slip but the black rubber backing was deteriorating and making a mess.

They appear to be good quality. This is a picture of the back of the old one from the PO. I have no idea how old it is but I'd guess at least a couple of years old.
I like that the gunwale mats are weighted on each end. There's no fading at all.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 86
Wifey B: I love love love love love them. Omg I need to order something from that site....I don't know what but I don't think I can resist.

The cushions that come on even expensive lounge chairs don't start out that great and go downhill fast it seems. :rolleyes:

And mats...need mats. All around. Where you step on the boat, outside the doors, inside the doors, in the galley. So many mats and so many uses. :)

So much cool stuff on that site. :D

Thanks!
I got the mats from cape hatteras marine
The table and chairs from Amazon
The cushions (and a new rug which hasn't come in yet) from a website called improvements catalog

Trying to figure out what I want next...lol

Back
Top Bottom