Humor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I've been thinking of going camping next year in the western mountains. There have been some reports of bear attacks, so I dug out my notes taken last trip. The ranger said that it was best to walk in groups of 3 or more people. Then he added that making noise while you walk would make sure that you didn't surprise a bear. He said that tying some bells to you clothing would make a constant sound as you walked. Then of course he advised carrying a can of pepper spray bear repellent. It's always best to look for signs that an active bear is in the area. Look for hair on trees where bears have rubbed up against. Look for remains of any animals they may have eaten. He then explained how bear feces known as scat can identify the type of bear. Black bear scat will be dark with undigested berries and plant material. Grizzly bear scat is a lighter color, and will usually have bells and red pepper flakes in it..
:cool:

Wifey B: I also heard it's best to select slower runners to be part of your group. :rofl:

Another way to avoid bear attack is to start openly pissing when you see one and it sees you. If you want to know why that works... ask Google!

Two great white sharks swimming in the ocean spied survivors of a sunken ship. "Follow me son" the father shark said to the son shark and they swam to the Mass of people.

"First we swim around them a few times with just the tip of our fins showing." And they did.
"Well done, son! Now we swim around them a few times with all of our fins showing." And they did.
"Now we eat everybody." And they did.

When they were both gorged, the son asked, "Dad, why didn't we just Eat them all at first? Why did we swim around and around them?" His wise father replied, "Because they taste better without the sh!t inside!"

Florida woman stops alligator attack using a small Beretta pistol

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator. What is the smallest caliber that you would trust to protect yourself? A Beretta Jetfire testimonial....

Here is her story in her own words:
"While out walking along the edge of a pond just outside of The Villages with my soon to be ex-husband discussing property settlement and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft. alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water and began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive. If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire .25 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today! Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took....

The 'gator got him easily and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. It's one of the best pistols in my collection! Plus the amount I saved in lawyer's fees was really incredible.

Ted

Senior Trying To Set A Password

WINDOWS : Please enter your new password.

USER: cabbage

WINDOWS : Sorry, the password must be more than 8 characters.

USER: boiled cabbage

WINDOWS : Sorry, the password must contain 1 numerical character.

USER : 1 boiled cabbage

WINDOWS : Sorry, the password cannot have blank spaces.

USER: 50fockingboiledcabbages

WINDOWS : Sorry, the password must contain at least one upper case character.

USER : 50FOCKINGboiledcabbages

WINDOWS : Sorry, the password cannot use more than one upper case character consecutively.

USER:50FockingBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourAssIfYouDon'tGiveMeAccessNow!

WINDOWS : Sorry, the password cannot contain punctuation.

USER:ReallyPissedOff50FockingBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourAssIfYouDontGiveMeAccessNow

WINDOWS: Sorry, that password is already in use.

Ted

haha, I have at least one password that's something like: F&%kYOULetMeIN!

Here's another addition to our late Keith's thread...

The frequency of sexual activity of senior males depends on where they were born. Statistics just released from Statistics Canada and The United Nations B.O.H. Team, revealing that:

North American men between 60 and 80 years of age, will on average, have sex two to three times per week, (and a small number a lot more), whereas Japanese men, in exactly the same age group, will have sex only once or twice per year if they are lucky.

This has come as very upsetting news to both me and most of my buddies at the golf club, as none of us had any idea that we were Japanese.

Greetings,
Along similar lines...An anthropologist was giving a talk to a crowded auditorium. To illustrate a particular point he asked the audience about their sexual "frequency".
"If you don't mind, by a show of hands, how many of you have sex 3 or more times a week?" He asked. A number of audience members raised their hands...
"How many of you have sex once a week?" A somewhat larger number raised their hands...
"How many of you have sex once a month?" Again, hands went up...
"How many of you have sex once a year?...No response except for a rather mousey looking fellow near the back of the room who promptly rose to his feet and started waving madly while jumping up and down.
"Sir", asked the lecturer, "How is it you can become so excited about your obvious infrequent forays into sexual gratification?"
The fellow yells "Tonight's the night"...

Tom Hanks

Attachments

• tom%20hanks.jpg
    tom%20hanks.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 140
OK, here's one for all those that paid attention in your English classes at school.

The past, the present and the future all walked into a bar............it was pretty tense! :rolleyes:

Farm kid writes home.

Dear Ma and Pa:

I am well. Hope you are. Tell Brother Walt and Brother Elmer the Marine Corps beats working for old man Minch by a mile. Tell them to join up quick before all of the places are filled.

I was restless at first because you get to stay in bed till nearly 6 a.m. But I am getting used to it, so I like to sleep late. Tell Walt and Elmer all you do before breakfast is smooth your cot, and shine some things. No hogs to slop, feed to pitch, mash to mix, wood to split, fire to lay. Practically nothing.

Men got to shave but it is not so bad, there’s warm water. Breakfast is strong on trimmings like fruit juice, cereal, eggs, bacon, etc., but kind of weak on chops, potatoes, ham, steak, fried eggplant, pie and other regular food, but tell Walt and Elmer you can always sit by the two city boys that live on coffee. Their food, plus yours, holds you until noon when you get fed again. It’s no wonder these city boys can’t walk much.

We go on “route marches,” which the platoon sergeant says are long walks to harden us. If he thinks so, it’s not my place to tell him different. A “route march” is about as far as to our mailbox at home. Then the city guys get sore feet and we all ride back in trucks.

The sergeant is like a school teacher. He nags a lot. The Captain is like the school board. Majors and colonels just ride around and frown. They don’t bother you none.

This next will kill Walt and Elmer with laughing. I keep getting medals for shooting. I don’t know why. The bulls-eye is near as big as a chipmunk head and don’t move, and it ain’t shooting at you like the Higgett boys at home. All you got to do is lie there all comfortable and hit it. You don’t even load your own cartridges. They come in boxes.

Then we have what they call hand-to-hand combat training. You get to wrestle with them city boys. I have to be real careful though, they break real easy. It ain’t like fighting with that ole bull at home. I’m about the best they got in this except for that Tug Jordan from over in Silver Lake . I only beat him once. He joined up the same time as me, but I’m only 5’6″ and 130 pounds and he’s 6’8″ and near 300 pounds dry.

Be sure to tell Walt and Elmer to hurry and join before other fellers get onto this setup and come stampeding in.

Your loving daughter,

Alice

Saloon is for rowdy drinking times with much abandon toward fisticuffs, gun play and blatent sexual doings!... Just ask Miss Kitty

Salon (on a boat, that is big enough to have one) is for cultured folks who go to the state rooms after a few totties and then have better sex that the drunken rowdies do in the saloon.

Both are fine places to frequent. I fit well in either!! And, I greatly enjoy their contrast of mind games.

Happy Saloon/Salon Daze! - Art :dance: :speed boat: :D

Greetings,
Mr. A. Do you have any concrete proof of your imaginary "definitions"? Websters? Oxford? Funk and Wagnalls? I didn't think so.

Greetings,
Mr. A. Do you have any concrete proof of your imaginary "definitions"? Websters? Oxford? Funk and Wagnalls? I didn't think so.

My Camden Maine Tavern - "The Hunt-Her" [that I built, owned and sold at a great profit when very young] is all the proof needed. Many likened it to a saloon. Tough playing, heavy drinking place that catered to lobstermen, woodsmen, construction workers and even quite a few fishermen came all the way from Gloucester Mass.

RT - I know real saloons and I know boat salons. My boat has a salon, not a saloon. I left frequenting really rough saloons back in my younger years. It was great fun - but - with all that crazy sh!t I'm done! :dance:

My friend, Tim has two tickets for the 2017 Super Bowl. They are box
seats plus airfare and hotel accommodations.

He didn't realize when he bought them that the Super Bowl game is the same
day as his wedding - - so he can't go.

If you are interested and want to go instead of him, it's at St. Michael's
Church. Her name is Donna and she will be the one in the white dress.

My friend, Tim has two tickets for the 2017 Super Bowl. They are box
seats plus airfare and hotel accommodations.

He didn't realize when he bought them that the Super Bowl game is the same
day as his wedding - - so he can't go.

If you are interested and want to go instead of him, it's at St. Michael's
Church. Her name is Donna and she will be the one in the white dress.
To make a valid decision on a project such as you outline would require lots of pictures, a resume, and letters of recommendation from former "friends".

USS Enterprise

This is the transcript of an ACTUAL radio conversation of a US naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October 1995.

Radio conversation released by the Chief of Naval Operations 10-10-95.

Americans: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid a collision.

Canadians: Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

Americans: This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

Canadians: No. I say again, you divert YOUR course.

Americans: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS ENTERPRISE,THE LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES' ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH, THAT'S ONE FIVE DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER-MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.

Canadians: This is a lighthouse. Your call.

The difference between Oo and oO

Two young guys appear in court after being arrested for smoking dope. The judge says, "You seem like nice young men, and I'd like to give you a second chance instead of jail time. So, I want you to go out this weekend and try to convince others of the evils of drug use -- I'll see you back in court Monday.”

On Monday, the judge asks the first guy, "How did you do over the weekend?"

"Well, your honor, I persuaded 17 people to give up drugs forever."

"Seventeen people? That's wonderful. How did you do it?"

"I used a simple diagram, your honor. I drew two circles like this: Oo.

Then I told them that the big circle is your brain before drugs and the small circle is your brain after drugs."

"That's admirable," says the judge. Then he turns to the second guy. "And how did you do?"

"Well, your honor, I persuaded 156 people to give up drugs forever."

"Wow!" says the judge. "156 people! How did you manage to do that?"

"Well, I used a similar diagram," the guy says. "I drew two circles like this: oO.

Then I pointed to the little circle and said, "This is your butthole before prison......"

USS Enterprise

This is the transcript of an ACTUAL radio conversation of a US naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October 1995.

Radio conversation released by the Chief of Naval Operations 10-10-95.

Americans: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid a collision.

Canadians: Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

Americans: This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

Canadians: No. I say again, you divert YOUR course.

Americans: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS ENTERPRISE,THE LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES' ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH, THAT'S ONE FIVE DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER-MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.

Canadians: This is a lighthouse. Your call.

An oldie but a goldie. The original involved a Scottish lighthouse I seem to remember, on audio tape.

Here it is I think(provided the upload works)This one appears to be a Spanish lighthouse.

Last edited:
▶ 1:15 This one is fun. BTW, I have now cracked 1400 posts, happy post day to me.....

Last edited:
Blonde Jokes:

FIRST DEGREE

A married couple were asleep when the phone rang at 2 in the morning.
The very blonde wife picked up the phone, listened a moment and said 'How should I know, that's 200 miles from here!' and hung up.

The husband said, 'Who was that?'
The wife answered, 'I don't know, some woman wanting to know if the coast is clear.'

SECOND DEGREE

Two blondes are walking down the street.
One notices a compact on the sidewalk and leans down to pick it up.
She opens it, looks in the mirror and says, 'Hmm, this person looks familiar.'
The second blonde says, 'Here, let me see!' So, the first blonde hands her the compact.
The second blonde looks in the mirror and says, 'You dummy, it's me!'

THIRD DEGREE

A blonde suspects her boyfriend of cheating on her, so she goes out and buys a gun.
She goes to his apartment unexpectedly and when she opens the door she finds him in the arms of a redhead.
Well, the blonde is really angry.
She opens her purse to take out the gun, and as she does so, she is overcome with grief.
She takes the gun and puts it to her head.

The boyfriend yells, 'No, honey, don't do it!!!'

The blonde replies, 'Shut up, you're next!'

FOURTH DEGREE

A blonde was bragging about her knowledge of state capitals.
She proudly says, 'Go ahead, ask me, ... I know 'em all.'

A friend says, 'OK, what's the capital of Wisconsin?'
The blonde replies,'Oh, that's easy .. it's W.'

FIFTH DEGREE

Q: What did the blonde ask her doctor when he told her she was pregnant?

A: 'Is it mine?'

SIXTH DEGREE

Bambi, a blonde in her fourth year as a UCLA Freshman, sat in her US government class.
The professor asked Bambi if she knew what Roe vs. Wade was about.

Bambi pondered the question; then, finally, said, 'That was the decision George Washington had to make before he crossed the Delaware.'

SEVENTH DEGREE

Returning home from work, a blonde was shocked to find her house ransacked and burglarized.
She telephoned the police at once and reported the crime.
The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the radio, and a K-9 unit, patrolling nearby, was the first to respond.

As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash, the blonde ran out on the porch, shuddered at the sight of the cop and his dog, then sat down on the steps.
Putting her face in her hands, she moaned, 'I come home to find all my possessions stolen.
I call the police for help, and what do they do?
They send me a BLIND policeman!'

OKAY, FORWARD THIS TO ANYONE ELSE YOU MIGHT THINK NEEDS A LAUGH TODAY.

EVEN IF YOU ARE BLONDE YOU HAVE TO LOVE THIS:

Two blondes were sipping their Starbucks when a truck went past loaded up with rolls of sod.
"I'm going to do that when I win the lottery," announced #1 Blonde.
"Do what?" asked #2 Blonde .
"Send my lawn out to be mowed."

Ted

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]"You will never be good at something in the beginning."[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]"Everybody knows something you don't, so treat them like it."[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]"Don't practice until you do it right — practice until you can't do it wrong."[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]"If you live like you're rich when you're not rich, you'll never be rich. But if you live like you're poor when you aren't poor, you'll never be poor."[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]"When the game is over the king and the pawn go in the same box."Â [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]"We take the time to treat sprained ankles. It's the same way with minds."[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has ever tried."[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."Â [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]"The quieter you become the more you can hear."[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]"The only person to never make a mistake, is the one who never tried anything."[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]"Don't worry about what you look like. Nobody cares; they're too busy worrying about what they look like."[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]"It's better to regret something you have done, than to regret something you haven't done."Â [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]"Those who anger you, control you."[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]"Love isn't how you feel about someone else. It's about how they make you feel about yourself."[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]"Surround yourself with people who inspire you."[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]" Don't hold on to a mistake just because you spent a long time making it"[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]"Someday, someone you love is going to die. Then you'll realize that none of this matters."[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom