Laptop Assistance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ufish2

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
UFISH2
Vessel Make
Cheer Men 38' PT Performance Europa
My Macbook Pro crashed last week and unfortunately lost the Navionics app I downloaded for the Navionics SD chip to so do preplanning of lakes, ocean structure, anchorages, etc. On the Navionics website it appears they no longer provide an app for a pc. Does anyone know another app I can download that will accept a Navionics SD chip? The SD card/chip is approximately 4 years old and I suspect there is not a lot of difference between the old and new and really don't want to purchase a new one.

My Macbook Pro crashed last week and unfortunately lost the Navionics app I downloaded for the Navionics SD chip to so do preplanning of lakes, ocean structure, anchorages, etc. On the Navionics website it appears they no longer provide an app for a pc. Does anyone know another app I can download that will accept a Navionics SD chip? The SD card/chip is approximately 4 years old and I suspect there is not a lot of difference between the old and new and really don't want to purchase a new one.

I've been looking at similar stuff and I came across Fugawi (https://www.fugawi.com/). I haven't committed to purchasing yet but it looks like it will work with navionics charts

Hmm..4 years old, has it been updated lately?

If not, there could be quite a bit of difference it and a new one.

Back
Top Bottom