Best beer is from the US

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
by O C Diver View Post
Start your own Champagne thread. I'm ready to poke fun.

Well why not. 'Bolly' gets my vote. 007's tipple of choice.

After all I am the Hospitality officer.

by O C Diver View Post
Start your own Champagne thread. I'm ready to poke fun.

Well why not. 'Bolly' gets my vote. 007's tipple of choice.

After all I am the Hospitality officer.

Wifey B: Oh I figured Fred Sanford's Ripple would win. :)

by o c diver view post
start your own champagne thread. I'm ready to poke fun.

well why not. 'bolly' gets my vote. 007's tipple of choice.

After all i am the hospitality officer.

TEN-HUT! Officer on the deck!

TEN-HUT! Officer on the deck!

Wifey B: Thought I smelled something rank.....:rofl::hide:

I've never done that salute stuff. Speaking of which, wonder how the middle finger salute became offensive. Oh, I just looked it up, dates back to Ancient Greece. Represents the.....:censored:

Oh I better behave and fly right. :)

Wifey B: Thought I smelled something rank.....:rofl::hide:

I've never done that salute stuff. Speaking of which, wonder how the middle finger salute became offensive. Oh, I just looked it up, dates back to Ancient Greece. Represents the.....:censored:

Oh I better behave and fly right. :)

Right, We will have champagne ready for you one day!!!

Wifey B: I saw the words "Best Beer" in the title and only one word came to mind, "Oxymoron." I don't get it. Neither does my hubby. All you beer drinkers. Did you like the taste when you started or was it an acquired taste? I understand we all have different tastes, but this is one that I only tried a couple of times because I found it to taste so bad. I'm sure many of you feel the same about Champagne, which is my drink of choice.
Just curious. In your quest for the "best beer" what are you looking for?
All this beer talk. All I know about beer is I don't like it. Let me know when we get ready to talk Champagne.

Wifey B, we are as one on this. (Actually I also don't mind a nice Rosé.)

However, if pressed, often because my sons are into exotic ales and beers from Germany and Britain, I tend to outrage most by saying, after I've tasted their 'exotic offerings,' "well boys, I'm sure that many folk like that, but if I have a beer, (only on a very hot day does it taste even close to good), I will stick to my Hahn Light, sorry..." However, if really pressed, as someone else chimed in re NZ beers, I can tolerate a Steinlarger...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steinlager :D

Last edited:
Wifey B: Next we'll be arguing Coke vs. Pepsi. Oh, and my vote on that one too is "none of the above." We both had our last soft drinks about 12 years ago. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom