KiwiGrip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes....hot...but I went from white to light gray as it just always looked dirty...

Then again as a liveaboard, in the northeast, at a marina with a gravel parking lot and not a "take your shoes off type....and definitely not a scrub it every few days type...white any thing is a bad idea if you want sparkle..

Love my kiwigrip decks! Repainted the entire boat with linear polyurethane (Alexseal), but wanted something easier to repair on the non-skid.

Kiwigrip is really, really easy to apply and repair. It feels good under your bare feet (slightly rubberized) and looks pretty darned good.

My only complaint is it holds dirt more than a 2-part poly with non-skid. The "trick" is... Apply Woody Wax every now and then.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Prep...

Finished...

We did the foredeck, port & starboard sides. Took all of 1 gallon with a wee bit left over. Prep took 3-4 hours, application an hour. Followed all instructions, and used the standard roller. Feels nice on bare feet, we're very happy with the results. We have another gallon for the aft deck and sides.

Cheers

Prep...

Finished...

We did the foredeck, port & starboard sides. Took all of 1 gallon with a wee bit left over. Prep took 3-4 hours, application an hour. Followed all instructions, and used the standard roller. Feels nice on bare feet, we're very happy with the results. We have another gallon for the aft deck and sides.

Cheers

Very nice!

Back
Top Bottom