Cruising Spare Parts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2bucks wrote:

JohnP wrote:

Ken, *I could be anchored off the channel in a calm spot. With the engine cooled down after a simple lunch or refreshing swim.

You never know.

-- Edited by JohnP on Monday 21st of February 2011 09:03:04 AM
Well that spoils all my fun. I guess if you were in Bellingham Bay instead of that mill pond in New Jersey, you'd know how dangerous it was all the time, totally unpredictable conditions out there. I read a book once where a whale attacked a ship, so I keep a sharp lookout for them now too.

Yours truly, tongue in cheek
KeithCareful KenIf you keep signing off as Keith, that will likely be what we all call you.*
biggrin.gif

SeaHorse II wrote:

This G--D--- English language is a bitch to make one's true intent known. I wish I knew how to speak and write in Greek as the interpretation is quite literal in that language.
Walt--- The font menu here includes this.* If you use it nobody will ever question anything you say and will follow your advice like rats following the Piper because they'll figure that if you can speak this you MUST know what you're talking about.

PS--- Shoot, it doesn't work.* When you write a post you can put into one of those symbol fonts in the advanced editor.* But it obviously doesn't actually make it to the forum page in that font.* Oh well......

-- Edited by Marin on Tuesday 22nd of February 2011 01:13:49 AM

Keith, that's me.
hmm.gif

Will the real Keith please stand up!!!

JohnP

Will the real "Late for Dinner" please stand up. *
biggrin.gif

Sorry folks...I missed the pissing match. This thread has been cleaned up a bit. I was going to delete the whole thing but there is good info here. I just deleted the personal attacks. Please, we have no issue with spirited debate. Just don't allow it to deteriorate into personal attacks!

John:
Thanks for the cleanup. There were getting to be so many Keiths here I was thinking of changing my name to Ken.
Keith

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom