First Spy Photos of Reef Drifter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Moonstruck

Guru
Vessel Name
Moonstruck
Vessel Make
Sabre 42 Hardtop Express
these are the first spy photos of Reef Drifter.* It is probably one of the nicest 34' Marine Trader double cabins that I have seen.* Either Bob and Arlene are sneaking aboard and leaving under the cover of darkness, or somone unknown to them is using their boat.* Last sighting was at Gasparilla Marina.

Attachments

• boca grande 3-11 024.jpg
    boca grande 3-11 024.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 69
  • boca grande 3-11 025.jpg
    boca grande 3-11 025.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 59
She looks good! I think we need to change your forum name to 007!! :)

Woodsong wrote:

She looks good! I think we need to change your forum name to 007!! :)
No one is safe from the eye of the camera!

Awwwww.....thanks, Don! We really appreciate your compliments! The mutual admiration goes without saying. Next time we see you out there, let's make contact, and we'll buy you a beer!!

reefdrifter wrote:

Awwwww.....thanks, Don! We really appreciate your compliments! The mutual admiration goes without saying. Next time we see you out there, let's make contact, and we'll buy you a beer!!
Best deal I've had today.* Be warned, your picture may be taken.**.* Meant every word about Reef Driter.* I am partial to the34.* I chartered one two years running on the Chsapeake in 80 and 81.** Loved it.*Ordered a 36 sedan to be made

We plan to leave for home Wed. morning.* Going up Tuesday to help a friend near Bradenton that is having to get out of boating for health reasons.*

reefdrifter wrote:

If you are at the marina today, we just might see you!*
aww.gif
Sorry, Lou had a severe muscle spasm in her neck from too much activity too soon after surgery.* We got up early, prepped the boat to be put away, packed up and drove home.

Not sure when we will be back, but free beer helps the schedule.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom